CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
Candidates interested in applying for the job vacancies announced must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a member state of the United Nations Organization (UN).
- Be in full possession of your civil rights (not having been disqualified from public office).
- Be in a regular situation with respect to the applicable legislation on compulsory military service if it is compulsory in your jurisdiction.
- To offer the guarantees of morality required for the exercise of the functions in question (the data provided by the candidate are true).
- Have knowledge of a second language. These calls require the candidate to know two languages: one at a very good level (native) and another at a good level.
Send this to a friend