1.1. Overview of the job vacancy: About Your Role.
As an expert in accounting, taxation or taxes and labor, the task of using your knowledge and skills in taxes and applicable tax legislation will be assigned to comply with all legislative obligations in the payment of taxes, accounting and labor media. You will assume responsibility for the local strategy with the tax, administrative and labor authorities of your location.
1.2. What will you do?
You will be responsible for:
- Collect tax, administrative and labor information from the company:
- Review books and financial statements.
- Analyze records, systems, and budgets.
- Make monthly submissions of obligations according to legislation.
- Analyze the information collected to determine possible tax or labor exemptions or reductions:
- Calculate the amount of taxes to be canceled.
- Design strategies to reduce the amount of taxes to be canceled.
- Meet with service providers:
- Operational software vendors.
- Promote ways to outsource to third parties labor, administrative, aid management, etc.
- Develop strategies to reduce the payment of taxes or labor contributions:
- Detect potential deductions.
- Be familiar with tax legislation.
- Deliver tax or labor reports in a timely manner:
- Complete and deliver tax return forms within set times.
- Meet with tax, labor and administrative authorities:
- Negotiate the inconveniences related to paying taxes with the relevant authorities.
- Review discrepancies in income, expenses, and amounts that do not properly fit the corresponding balance sheet.
- Detect possible legislative publications to receive non-refundable aid.
- Meet with the authorities to review:
- Applications for tax reduction.
- Comply with current tax, administrative and labor
- Make inquiries about the impact of taxes on the company.
1.3. What can we offer and what are we looking for?
From employee 1 to employee 25000, you’ll be integrated into a global team that shares a number of features. You can work autonomously and take responsibility. We thrive with space and responsibility to solve problems. Flexible digital work that works best without much bureaucracy. Approach work logically. We’re not afraid to make mistakes, but we use data and logic to support decisions and improve understanding. And share our mission to improve corporate relationships to do good business.
In short, we are looking for people with talent globally who access this position without any limit of borders for real equal employment opportunities, therefore, you are eligible for the vacancy by:
You are a native or have a valid residence permit in the country where the team.
1.3.2 Employment transfer from another country: Residence permit.
You are not a native or do not have an official residence in the country where the work. The employment transfer and application for a residence permit will be helped to start a new stage of work.
Each professional team in its location is multidisciplinary, plurinational, multiracial and culturally diverse.
1.4. What training do you need?
The expert category (EP2) requires one of the following academic training:
- University studies of at least 4 years (Bachelor, Engineering, Architecture, Law, Labor Relations, Sicologia, Mathematics, Programming, Physics, etc. …)
- University studies of at least 3 years (Diplomas, TechnicalEngineering, etc. …).
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent, FPII, Senior Technician, Specialist Technician, …,(Higher degree in accounting, some postgraduate degree in risk analysis or master’s degree in business school and other specialized training courses with your degree or certification diploma,……)
1.5. Skills required.
- At least +1 year of experience in a similar position (or lower equivalent “Deputy Director of Direct Financial”, “Responsible for Administration”, Head of Treasury, Internal Audit Director, Controlling Manager, Chief of Business Analyst, Compliance Director, Accounting Director, Financial Manager, Bank Office Officer, Chief Risk Officer, Independent Financial Intermediary, Financial Advisor, Capital Markets Analyst, …., etc.)
- Communication skills:
- Communicate clearly, both in written and oralform.
- Be able to explain accounting, tax andlabor
- Write detailed and accurate reports and be able to explain the results to superiors.
- Analyze all accounting, tax and labor information in detail.
- Add information meticulously to ledgers and spreadsheets.
- Take stock of extensive and complex ledgers.
- Numerical and mathematical skill:
- Perform simple and complex calculations.
- Round the number of zeros in a figure to indicate when it comes to thousands and millions.
- Organized and able to manage your time effectively.
- Analytical skills:
- Analyze earnings and expenses for possible reductions.
- Have a methodical approach to analysis.
- Analyze budgets, tax records, revenues, and expenses to determine possible deductions.
- Determine ways to minimize tax or labor impact.
- Have a methodical approach to analysis.
- Advanced computer knowledge:
- Use specialized programs for the preparation of tax returns and labor management.
- Be aware of all specialized programs for accounting purposes.
- High level of integrity and honesty.
1.6.- Required languages:
(i) First Language: Native.
(ii) Second Language: Eligible levels B1, B2, C1 and C2.
(iii) Obligatory primary language: Chinese.
(iv) Second language valid for this job vacancy, one of the following languages:
1.7. Call for selection: Open registration period.
Only the website of the institution collects in a complete and binding way the information about the calls with open registration period and upcoming calls, visit the corporate employment portal at:
1.8. Selection Tests:
1.8.1 Online test exam 20 questions: Reasoning tests.
5-question exam that evaluates your aptitude for logical reasoning and understanding verbal and numerical data.
5-question examination that evaluates your aptitude for logical reasoning and understanding numerical data.
6-question exam that evaluates your aptitude for logical reasoning and understanding of the relationships between concepts lacking linguistic, spatial or numerical elements.
4-question exam that evaluates your usual behavior in a work environment.
In short, the reasoning tests are 20 test questions and should be performed within 45 minutes.
1.8.2 Personal interview: Videoconferencing test.
Only eligible candidates (“approved”) of the test exam enter this test.
The interview is short answer questions, estimated time 30 minutes.
1.9. Upcoming open calls for job openings:
The deadline is open, APPLY NOW.
- Year 2023, call for evidence on June 16th and November 16th.
- Year 2024, call for tests on May 17th.
- Year 2025, call for tests on July 25th.
All candidates enrolled for the selection tests of any relevant facts in relation to their call will be informed by email.
24 Jobs & Vacancies
Offered Salary1.400,00 HKD - 1.850,00 HKD
Career LevelUniversity Degree (AD1 and EP2)
GenderMale or Female
LanguagesChinese and English or Spanish
CountryHong Kong, China
Health insurancePublic State
Reward for objectivesMax. 30% monthly salary
Related Jobs (22)
CHIEF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND TAX OFFICER (CFATO) on March 5, 2021 Full Time