1.1. Overview of the job vacancy: About Your Role.
As an Expert in Recursos Humanos of the team, you will be assigned the task of strengthening the motivation and coordination of people under your supervision according to the values of the company. It is responsible for the human resources area at its location so that its functions are carried out effectively and efficiently. Contribute to the general management of your location from the perspective of human resources in strategic growth issues, new openings, the margin of the contribution of different services/business units, new acquisitions, etc.
1.2. What will you do?
- Organization and planning of staff:
- Plan the templates according to the organization of the Institute to ensure the service on par with no excesses and oversupply.
- Manage shifts, holidays, casualties and absences.
- Have properly documented and updated the definition of all the jobs of the company.
- Design the new appropriate positions, define roles and responsibilities together with the management of the department to which the person will belong.
- Anticipate medium- and long-term staffing needs.
- Analyze remuneration systems to promote internal and external equity and staff motivation.
- Design and implement the actions and processes necessary to attract competent candidates.
- This function is essential. An important part of the company’s success is its ability to attract, hire and retain the best people.
- Detailed drafting of the profile, role, roles, dependency, remuneration, etc.
- Search and selection of candidates.
- Selection tests and aptitude/attitude/capacity tests.
- Career plans and professional promotion:
- Design together with the heads of each department the career plans of the different positions in the organization of the company and follow up on it, identifying those with the greatest potential and travel
- Planning and organization of the necessary training courses.
- Evaluation of staff performance and control:
- Control absenteeism, the age pyramid or industrial relations, in addition to correcting the mismatches between the worker’s competencies and those required by the position.
- Establish a program of objectives and performance assessment. Evaluate the performance of the team, trying to make it a 360o evaluation, relying on department managers.
- Climate and job satisfaction:
- Establish a system for assessing and monitoring climate and job satisfaction.
- Personnel administration:
- Management of all legal-administrative procedures involves the staff of the company, including in areas such as the selection and formalization of contracts, processing of payroll and social insurance and control of the rights and duties of the worker.
- Industrial relations:
- Management of communication between the company and its employees, using their partners, who are trade union representatives (company committees, staff delegates or trade union links). These representatives should deal with the collective conditions of work, such as the negotiation of the collective agreement, conflicts that may arise in the company and its means of settlement.
- Prevention of occupational hazards:
- Study of working conditions and associated occupational hazards. Implementation of prevention and protection measures, in order to preserve the health of the people who work in the company.
1.3. What can we offer and what are we looking for?
From employee 1 to employee 25000, you’ll be integrated into a global team that shares a number of features. You can work autonomously and take responsibility. We thrive with space and responsibility to solve problems. Flexible digital work that works best without much bureaucracy. Approach work logically. We’re not afraid to make mistakes, but we use data and logic to support decisions and improve understanding. And share our mission to improve corporate relationships to do good business.
In short, we are looking for people with talent globally who access this position without any limit of borders for real equal employment opportunities, therefore, you are eligible for the vacancy by:
You are a native or have a valid residence permit in the country where the team.
1.3.2 Employment transfer from another country: Residence permit.
You are not a native or do not have an official residence in the country where the work. The employment transfer and application for a residence permit will be helped to start a new stage of work.
Each professional team in its location is multidisciplinary, plurinational, multiracial and culturally diverse.
1.4. What training do you need?
The expert category (EP2) requires one of the following academic training:
- University studies of at least 4 years (Bachelor, Engineering, Architecture, Law, Labor Relations, Sicologia, Mathematics, Programming, Physics,etc. …).
- University studies of at least 3 years (Diplomas, TechnicalEngineering, etc. …).
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent, FPII, Senior Technician, Technical Specialist, …,(Higher degree in Industrial Relations, some postgraduate selection of staff or master’s degree in business school and other specialized training courses with your degree or diploma of certification,……).
1.5. Skills required.
- At least +1 years of experience in a similar position (or lower equivalent “A short of Director of Re HumanCourses”, “IndependentAdvisor”, “Human Resources Assistant”, …., etc.).
- Capacity for analysis and organization. …
- Team management.
- Leadership and empathy.
- Negotiating skills.
- Usability of new technologies.
- Talent management.
1.6.- Required languages:
(i) First Language: Native.
(ii) Second Language: Eligible levels B1, B2, C1 and C2.
(iii) Obligatory primary language: English.
(iv) Second language valid for this job vacancy, one of the following languages:
1.7. Call for selection : Open registration period.
Only the website of the institution collects in a complete and binding way the information about the calls with open registration period and upcoming calls, visit the corporate employment portal at:
1.8. Selection Tests:
1.8.1 Online test exam 20 questions: Reasoning tests.
5-question exam that evaluates your aptitude for logical reasoning and understanding verbal and numerical data.
5-question examination that evaluates your aptitude for logical reasoning and understanding numerical data.
6-question exam that evaluates your aptitude for logical reasoning and understanding of the relationships between concepts lacking linguistic, spatial or numerical elements.
4-question exam that evaluates your usual behavior in a work environment.
In short, the reasoning tests are 20 test questions and should be performed within 45 minutes.
1.8.2 Personal interview: Videoconferencing test.
Only eligible candidates (“approved”) of the test exam enter this test.
The interview is short answer questions, estimated time 30 minutes.
1.9. Upcoming open calls for job openings:
The deadline is open, APPLY NOW.
- Year 2023, call for evidence on June 16th and November 16th.
- Year 2024, call for tests on May 17th.
- Year 2025, call for tests on July 25th.
All candidates enrolled for the selection tests of any relevant facts in relation to their call will be informed by email.
24 Jobs & Vacancies
Offered Salary2.050,00 $ - 2.449,00 $
Career LevelUniversity Degree (AD1 and EP2)
GenderMale or Female
LanguagesEnglish and Spanish
CountryMiami, United States (USA)
Health insurancePublic State
Reward for objectivesMax. 30% monthly salary