1.1. Overview of the job vacancy: About Your Role.
As an Expert in Investor Relations of the team, his position is responsible for communication between the company and investors to know the real and potential value of our project. To manage open and constructive communication with all participants in capital markets, as well as a context of transparency regarding the evolution of the company, as an effective means of achieving investor confidence and credibility.
1.2. What will you do?
You will be responsible for:
Analyze a company’s financial performance and advise on financial matters.
Communicate with bosses and managers.
Enforce your location’s corporate financial policies.
Respecting a company’s internal rules
Establishing business relationships for access to new capital resources
Maintain communication with investors and prepare a financial plan.
Seek the growth of the company.
Ensure transparency of information to third parties.
Analyzing business plans and trends in the financial market
1.3. What can we offer and what are we looking for?
From employee 1 to employee 25000, you’ll be integrated into a global team that shares a number of features. You can work autonomously and take responsibility. We thrive with space and responsibility to solve problems. Flexible digital work that works best without much bureaucracy. Approach work logically. We’re not afraid to make mistakes, but we use data and logic to support decisions and improve understanding. And share our mission to improve corporate relationships to do good business.
In short, we are looking for people with talent globally who access this position without any limit of borders for real equal employment opportunities,therefore, you areeligible for the vacancy by:
You are a native or have a valid residence permit in the country where the team.
1.3.2 Employment transfer from another country: Residence permit.
You are not a native or do not have an official residence in the country where the work. The employment transfer and application for a residence permit will be helped to start a new stage of work.
Each professional team in its location is multidisciplinary, plurinational, multiracial and culturally diverse.
1.4. What training do you need?
The expert category (EP2) requires one of the following academic training:
- University studies of at least 4 years (Bachelor, Engineering, Architecture, Law, Labor Relations, Sicologia, Mathematics, Programming, Physics,etc. …)
- University studies of at least 3 years (Diplomas, TechnicalEngineering, etc. …).
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent, FPII, Senior Technician, Technical Specialist, …,(Higher degree in International Relations, some postgraduate business development or master’s degree in business school and other specialized training courses with your degree or certification diploma,……)
1.5. Skills required.
- At least +1 year of experience in a similar position (or lower equivalent “Deputy Director of International Relations”, “IndependentAdvisor”, …., etc.).
- Previous responsibilities to work network of contacts in capital products, create and manage synergies with third parties, promote business strategy and establish robust processes.
- Previous experience in the business world in activities around retail/investment banking, corporate finance, mergers, and acquisitions, or financial technology.
Skill and knowledge in Public Relations, Financial Markets Securities, Investment Analysis, Modern Portfolio Theory, Financial Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, Financing Methods, Financial Analysis, Stock Exchange, Financial Forecasts, Financial Statements, etc.
1.6.- Required languages:
(i) First Language: Native.
(ii) Second Language: Eligible levels B1, B2, C1 and C2.
(iii) Obligatory primary language: English.
(iv) Second language valid for this job vacancy, one of the following languages:
1.7. Call for selection: Open registration period.
Only the website of the institution collects in a complete and binding way the information about the calls with open registration period and upcoming calls, visit the corporate employment portal at:
1.8. Selection Tests:
1.8.1 Online test exam 20 questions: Reasoning tests.
5-question exam that evaluates your aptitude for logical reasoning and understanding verbal and numerical data.
5-question examination that evaluates your aptitude for logical reasoning and understanding numerical data.
6-question exam that evaluates your aptitude for logical reasoning and understanding of the relationships between concepts lacking linguistic, spatial or numerical elements.
4-question exam that evaluates your usual behavior in a work environment.
In short, the reasoning tests are 20 test questions and should be performed within 45 minutes.
1.8.2 Personal interview: Videoconferencing test.
Only eligible candidates (“approved”) of the test exam enter this test.
The interview is short answer questions, estimated time 30 minutes.
1.9. Upcoming open calls for job openings:
The deadline is open, APPLY NOW.
- Year 2023, call for evidence on June 16th and November 16th.
- Year 2024, call for tests on May 17th.
- Year 2025, call for tests on July 25th.
All candidates enrolled for the selection tests of any relevant facts in relation to their call will be informed by email.
24 Jobs & Vacancies
Offered Salary2.580,00 CAD - 2.950,00 CAD
Career LevelUniversity Degree (AD1 and EP2)
GenderMale or Female
LanguagesEnglish and Spanish
Health insurancePublic State
Reward for objectivesMax. 30% monthly salary